At 36 Degrees North, we are proud to host events that lead to business development. In order to help us maintain a high standard, we ask you to please read over the event guidelines before submitting your application.
Guidelines for all events:
- Event topic must relate to mission of 36°N. Typically this means educational or networking events focused on topics like entrepreneurship, business development or technology.
- Host requirements must be completed 30 days in advance to guarantee any promotion by 36°N.
- Host may not sell a product or services during the event.
When you fill out the application to host your event, we will ask you what room you’d like and what type of event you are hosting. Please see the options below before starting application:
- Basecamp Community Hall - Event space in north lobby area. Can seat up to 100 people. Includes projector that wirelessly connects to laptop. (Not available from 8a-5p on weekdays)
- Basecamp Classroom - Classroom with tables and chairs for 18 people. Includes projector that wirelessly connects to laptop. (Available for Community + Private events 8a-5p on weekdays and available for Partner events after hours)
- Community Event (open to the public)
- Partner Event (I'm a 36°N partner!)
- Private Event (not open to public)
Please submit event requests at least 30 days before your event and wait for request approval before promoting the event location. This allows enough time to ensure that we have the event space and staffing available for your event.
Apply to rent our space: