Overview of the Camp II Receptionist Role
As the “face” of 36 Degrees North, the Camp II Receptionist is the first point of contact for our community members and their guests. They are part concierge and part human swiss-army knife going above and beyond to support and connect our members with the workspace, community, and resources they need to keep being awesome! They greet people, answer questions, forge connections and are the catalyst that holds our community together. The Camp II Receptionist is energetic, lively, loves meeting people, helping people, and presents themself in a confident and professional manner.
Responsibilities of the Camp II Receptionist
- Welcome guests, members, and partners to the space
- Assist with new member onboarding, orientations, introductions to the community, and educating on internal systems
- Seek opportunities to engage with members and learn about their business
- Support 36°N team in giving tours of the Camp II space when necessary
- Resolve member complaints regarding program, facility, or potentially other members
- Identify and act on opportunities to connect members to the community
- Work with building security to facilitate guest check-in and connect them with their host members
- Facilitate weekly happy hours for Camp II members in an effort to drive community engagement and networking
- Conduct opening and closing duties
- Responsible for the overall appearance of space including community area, kitchen, and conference rooms
- Maintain inventory of supplies
- Maintain facility equipment including computers, phones, printers, and iPads
- Collect, organize, and distribute mail
- Conduct quality-control space walkthroughs to note immediate issues, preempt potential future issues, and identify areas for improvement
- Serve as contact for building management, maintenance, janitorial, and security team communication
- Occasionally conduct setup and teardown for events including furniture, catering, coffee, signage, presentations, and other assigned tasks
- Provide support as necessary during events and program activities
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can take initiative during downtime
- You possess exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- You have the ability to anticipate needs, think outside the box, and innovate at every turn
- You adapt quickly to new technologies
- You are able to complete all tasks and assist customers within a timely manner
- You present yourself professionally and communicate clearly with management
- You are able to work from 7:45 am-5 pm Monday to Friday with an hour break for lunch
- You know how to use Gmail, Google Docs, and macOS
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and a positive attitude
- You are able to lift up to fifty pounds
- You embody the 36°N values on your good and bad days
- You are willing to live or relocate to Tulsa, OK.
Nice to Have’s:
- Experience in customer service or hospitality industry
- Knowledge of entrepreneurial ecosystem and community
- An above-average sense of humor.
- Great Insurance: A top-tier insurance plan where the company pays for 100% of your health, vision and dental plan.
- 401k Match: We’ll match your 100% of your 401k contributions up to the first 4% of your pay after 6 months
- Parental Leave: Competitive 12-week maternity and paternity leave for new parents.
- Term Life Insurance: We pay for $50,000 in term life insurance coverage
- Time Off: We have a generous PTO policy, paid time off for all major holidays, and you get your birthday off every year.
- End of Year Recharge: We shut down the office every year from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day for you to enjoy time with your family or friends.
- Job Costs: We pay 100% of the costs for the hardware/software you need to do your job.
- Cell Phone: We provide you $50 per month for your cell phone.
- Parking: We pay for your downtown parking pass.
- Personal Health Reimbursement: We provide you $50 per month for your gym membership, yoga studio membership, massage, or whatever activity you do to stay feeling awesome.
- 36°N 24/7 Coworking Membership: We give you exposure to the most exciting new startups in Tulsa
$33,000-35,000 based on experience.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
36°N is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. 36°N is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including any job seeker with a disability. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com