Overview of the Director of Member Experience
The Director of Member Experience plays an integral part in 36°N’s health and growth by providing ongoing relationship leadership and strategy for engaging members, ensuring the 36°N member experience is of the highest quality from a member’s first tour through their onboarding and integration into our community. You will love this job if you enjoy building relationships, connecting like-minded peers, and facilitating events that create community. You are someone who is strategic, can build systems, isn’t afraid to get in the details, and gets excited by a day that includes a mix of event management, interacting with members, managing processes and a team, and building an organization for the future.
Responsibilities of the Director of Member Experience
Nice to Have’s:
36°N is offering a competitive salary based on a fair market rate and commensurate with relevant experience. Not to mention, our benefits are flames.
- Great Insurance: A top-tier insurance plan where the company pays for 100% of your health, vision and dental plan.
- 401k Match: We’ll match your 100% of your 401k contributions up to the first 4% of your pay after 6 months
- Parental Leave: Competitive 12-week maternity and paternity leave for new parents.
- Term Life Insurance: We pay for $50,000 in term life insurance coverage
- Time Off: We have a generous PTO policy, paid time off for all major holidays, and you get your birthday off every year.
- End of Year Recharge: We shut down the office every year from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day for you to enjoy time with your family or friends.
- Job Costs: We pay 100% of the costs for the hardware/software you need to do your job.
- Cell Phone: We provide you $50 per month for your cell phone.
- Parking: We pay for your downtown parking pass.
- Personal Health Reimbursement: We provide you $50 per month for your gym membership, yoga studio membership, massage, or whatever activity you do to stay feeling awesome.
- 36°N 24/7 Coworking Membership: We give you exposure to the most exciting new startups in Tulsa
Our team is exclusively based in Tulsa, OK, and you either need to be in Tulsa already or move to Tulsa to join us in person. We love our team culture and the tight-knit feel that office life enables. Your home base will be our Basecamp Location.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
36°N is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. 36°N is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including any job seeker with a disability. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org