This part time role reports to the Advisory Board. In collaboration with the Advisory board, this position oversees the development, implementation, and evaluation of all programs and events.
What You'll Do:
- Work collaboratively with the advisory board to ensure engagement of members
- Support the solicitation of members, including working with the advisory board to administratively assist to execute recruitment goals, strategy, and work plans
- Develop and maintain membership database that may be shared with other organizations to support young, Black professional leadership
- Work closely with advisory board to manage communication with members
- Work closely with advisory board to develop branding materials and documents
- Manage program event calendar ensuring timely execution of all program events
- Manage Slack community and events calendar
- Oversee communication and marketing protocols/routines
- Manage and create social media content
- Develop social media content weekly with content being submitted daily; Curate events and flyers via Canva
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Strong commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Ability to work independently with direction from advisory board
- Working knowledge of Tulsa's event spaces
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Familiarity with MS Office applications and experience with online/app communities
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects/events
- Regularly partner with internal and external stakeholders
What We Offer:
Our compensation package is commensurate with experience.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blueprint918 is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds.