Position/Title: Ruby on Rails Developer
Start Date: Immediately
Work Hours: Full-Time
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Maintaining, optimizing, and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Creating back-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers.
- Maintaining APIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is a must
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Familiarity with Rake, Bundler
- Familiarity with testing tools
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with deployment and web server configurations
- Experience with AKKA is a plus
Office Location: Tulsa, OK / Remote (US Timezone)
Contact: Please send resume and cover letter to Alex Schneider at email@example.com