We are a small team of entrepreneurs on a mission to help businesses across the globe build more meaningful connections with their customers through the power of text message communication. Working at Volt means you’re committed to exceeding expectations at every level, pushing yourself and your team to be the best in the world at what you do, and being a part of a culture that is defined by excellence and innovation.
We aren’t bragging, we are just saying: We’ve won some awards!
Come join our celebrated team as we help build connections and relationships between businesses and their most valuable assets, their customers.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be:
● Identifying prospects that will benefit from a consultative approach to their SMS needs
● Creating, testing, and optimizing outbound campaigns across channels like email, phone, social media, and social direct messages
● Completing lead qualification calls
● Booking meetings and product demos for Account Executives
● 1+ years working in software or telecommunications sales
● Ability to track, manage, and execute on message testing across multiple outreach channels
● Expertise with CRM, database, and sales engagement tools
● A proven track record of being able to set a high-volume of meetings with mid-market and enterprise customers
● Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
● Confidence with cold outreach through email, calls, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. and comfortable with rejection
● The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on the SMS market in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come
● Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do
● The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
● Flexibility - things change around here. FAST
● A deep understanding of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero
● Drive, Grit, Team Oriented; strong desire to compete and win
● Ability to accept and take action on constructive criticism.
Commitment to Diversity
As an immigrant-founded company, diversity and inclusion are in our DNA. We know that having a full spectrum of unique ideas and perspectives does not come from having a company consisting of only one represented group. That is why we actively work to be more inclusive every day and have a global company vision with voices representing the same diversity as we see in our customers. Diversity is not charity; it’s a competitive advantage.
Full health coverage
100% covered baseline health, dental, vision, and life insurance, you would not have to pay any contribution to get fully covered.
Don't just join an amazing growth oriented team, own part of the thing you're working so hard to build.
We believe in working smart, not hard. That's why our A-team enjoys unlimited PTO to celebrate a job well done.
All you can drink smoothies
Our CEO social hacked a smoothie company to get a year’s supply of smoothies that he graciously shares with the team.